John has over 30 years of experience as a securities lawyer and entrepreneur. John was General Counsel at the Pacific Stock Exchange and Boston Stock Exchange and was the Chief Regulator Officer for the NASDAQ subsidiary regulating options. He also served as General Counsel for two technology startups where he participated in both public and private financings. He helped with the design of the Automated Credit Exchange (the precursor to the Chicago Climate Exchange), and was part of the team that designed and introduced the iShares ETF product to Barclays Bank.
- ABC7 Los Angeles: Support Your Local Business by Investing in It October 9, 2014
- Annie’s Homegrown: from $1.3 Million DPO to $820 Million Buyout September 22, 2014
- Funding the Food Commons September 8, 2014
- September 2, 2014: Community Capital Conference (CoCap), Oakland, CA August 18, 2014
- Request for Proposals: Marketing Services August 14, 2014