John has over 30 years of experience as a securities lawyer and entrepreneur. John was General Counsel at the Pacific Stock Exchange and Boston Stock Exchange and was the Chief Regulator Officer for the NASDAQ subsidiary regulating options. He also served as General Counsel for two technology startups where he participated in both public and private financings. He helped with the design of the Automated Credit Exchange (the precursor to the Chicago Climate Exchange), and was part of the team that designed and introduced the iShares ETF product to Barclays Bank.
Resources for Entrepreneurs
Trying to raise capital? Get a head start with our free resources!
- Webinar: “The Better Way to Crowdfund” — January 14th, 11 am – 12 pm PT December 10, 2014
- Company Profiles: 3rd DPO Boot Camp November 25, 2014
- Cutting Edge Capital Expands Crowdfunding Services Through Partnership With Mercury360 November 11, 2014
- City RFP Encourages the Use of Community-Based Financing Tools November 3, 2014
- ABC7 Los Angeles: Support Your Local Business by Investing in It October 9, 2014