John has over 30 years of experience as a securities lawyer and entrepreneur. John was General Counsel at the Pacific Stock Exchange and Boston Stock Exchange and was the Chief Regulator Officer for the NASDAQ subsidiary regulating options. He also served as General Counsel for two technology startups where he participated in both public and private financings. He helped with the design of the Automated Credit Exchange (the precursor to the Chicago Climate Exchange), and was part of the team that designed and introduced the iShares ETF product to Barclays Bank.
- John Katovich’s response to “Kickstarter, but with stock” on Slate.com
- Free webinar on July 22, 2014: “DPO 101″
- Cutting Edge Capital’s DPO Boot Camp for MA & CA Enterprises!
- Can you announce your DPO on your web site and in social media? SEC’s response is clear as mud
- Buying Into Solar Power, No Roof Access Needed – But Is it a Security?
- Cutting Edge Capital Is Open for Investment!
- Your Guide to Direct Public Offerings in 7 Steps
- Integration and Maximums: Raising up to $1 Million from Investors in all 50 States
- Massachusetts Enterprises: Learn How To Legally Raise Capital from the Crowd in CEC’s DPO Boot Camp!