On FundWell’s website: www.thefundwell.com, you can
• Get free referrals to the right funders for your financing needs
• Read inspiring stories of entrepreneurs who obtained needed funding and learn how they did it.
• Interact with “Ask FundWell” – get answers to your questions about financing and your financial health
• Stay up to date on financing news
Working Solutions is a nonprofit organization that supports entrepreneurs to start or grow successful Bay Area businesses.
- Small business loans (microloans) from $5,000 up to $50,000
- Five years of post-loan business coaching and advising
- Referrals to small business resources
Community Financial Resource Center (CFRC) is a non-profit Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) offering comprehensive and innovative ways to build wealth for historically underserved residents and small business owners in South L.A. and across L.A. County. The organization provides commercial lending opportunities- including micro loans, peer lending, and small business loans – along with business training, asset development programs, and banking programs. CFRC has served nearly 100,000 low income clients since its inception in 1992. Its programs have resulted in nearly $14 million in economic activity and the retention and creation of thousands of jobs. The transformative power of CFRC’s services – combined with its clients’ enterprise and hard work – improves the financial standing of individuals, launches and sustains small businesses, and generates economic activity that strengthens entire neighborhoods.