Hear from the East Bay’s most successful and socially-responsible business leaders and entrepreneurs. How did they grow to where they are now? What are the principles they’ve followed to be successful? Where are they headed now?
Each month will include 5 main elements to help our members learn, connect and enjoy the evening:
1) A short presentation / Q&A with a successful local business or artisanthat gives back to the community and/or environment.
2) A behind-the-scenes tourof a different member location each month (see behind the scenes of your fellow artisans, winemakers, restaurants and more).
3) Free advice from a fellow member- Get a bit of free advice from a fellow member in their area of expertise: social media, accounting, organizing, and more, as they host that month’s “Lucy” advice stand.
4) Connections- Lots of time (some helpful tips) for networking. Connect with fellow members and other like-minded business owners and artisans to grow your business. Help build a strong local economic eco-system from manufacturing to wholesale to retail.
5) Excellent local food and drink, of course!
To register for this event Click Here!